Warwick Senior High School
This project calls for major refurbishment works of the 25m Swimming Pool. The scope of works includes:
- Removal of all existing tiles to the whole of the swimming pool including; waterline tiles, lane markings, wet deck tiles, depth markers, tread tiles, hob and bulkhead tiles.
- Remove existing pool plaster to whole of swimming pool.
- Remove existing expansion joint and install new.
- Remove existing wet deck grate, starting blocks and install new.
- Modify wet deck gutter to suit new 350mm wide wet deck grate.
- Inspect, test and repair existing concrete pool shell.
- Hydrostatic testing of pool filtration pipework
- Make good render and install new tiles to waterline tiles, lane markings, wet deck tiles, depth markers, tread tiles, hob and bulkhead tiles.
- Apply new polymer modified quartz plaster to whole of swimming pool.
- Saw cut and remove damaged sections of pool concourse and install new to match existing.
- High water blast concourse and remove bore stains to pool concourse.
Works for this project are in progress and are progressing on time and within budget.